A comprehensive training programme to equip UN Women staff with the knowledge and skills to apply results-based management (RBM) principles in supporting UN Women programming processes. In response to the need for increased accountability to support implementation of the 2030 Agenda, this course offers a mix of knowledge and skills for advancing the implementation of RBM and strengthening the quality of UN Women programming at the country, regional and corporate level. Participants will become knowledgeable about RBM and its practical application. This course highlights the extent to which the implementation of RBM techniques has an impact on UN Women processes. It demonstrates how RBM contributes to national efforts for achieving development results and shapes countries’ approaches to programme design, implementation and management for results in development.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Be able to apply results-based management in country, regional and corporate level programming;
- Understand and be prepared to use different programme planning, monitoring and reporting tools;
This course is organized through 10 modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to RBM
- Module 2: Problem and Context Analysis
- Module 3: Results Chain
- Module 4: Outcomes
- Module 5: Outputs
- Module 6: Indicators
- Module 7: Planning for Results
- Module 8: Theory of Change
- Module 9: Monitoring Results
- Module10: Results Reporting
All UN Women staff members involved in planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting at country level, regional and corporate level.