This course aims to integrate a gender perspective in prison security personnel training.
The course is divided into following modules:
- Gender and Security Key concepts
- The Bangkok Rules: A Reference on treatment of women prisoners
- Violence against Women Prisoners
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and HIV Prevention in Prisons
- Maternity and Family Life in Prisons
- Gender Equality in Prison Work
Educators in national penitentiary academies and training centers for security personnel, academic institutions, non-profit organizations and other institutions who are involved in training and capacity building of corrections personnel.