Registration is now open for the certification of facilitators for participatory gender audit (PGA). This course will take place online from 7 September to 2 October and in-house in Santo Domingo from 5 to 9 October 2015 and will be held in Spanish.
The certification course for PGA of the International Labour Organization (ILO) will ensure high quality standards for facilitators who take the PGA certification and will provide guarantees to the organizations that the certified facilitators for PGA shall comply or exceed the quality standards established by ITC-ILO. The certification will provide facilitators a set of skills and knowledge such as:
- applying a gender perspective to analytical work;
- detecting and carrying out a discrimination map at work;
- identifying strategies for the defense and skills generation for the promotion of inclusive workplaces;
- improving communication and organizational capacity to be able to set up a coordinated Gender Audit team;
- analysing accountability systems, evaluation and monitoring of instruments utilised for gender equality and the management of change;
- identifying new challenges and possible improvements.
The course is open to previous participants of PGA courses of ITC-ILO or ILO or those who have received similar training; experts in gender and candidates to work in the incorporation of gender perspective.
The cost of this course is EUR 2,300 and includes: the tuition and access to the online course and the E-learning Campus; books and other didactic materials; preparation, implementation and evaluation of the course; breakfast and coffee breaks. The deadline for the registration phase is 15 August 2015 and applications should be sent in electronic form here. For more information, please click here.