Social forum

NEW BROCHURE OF COP MEMBERS' STORIES: Personal story on training on gender equality

NEW BROCHURE OF COP MEMBERS' STORIES: Personal story on training on gender equality

de Nadège Mamas MAVOUNGOU -
Number of replies: 6
Through the course on gender equality, I have acquired basic and more complex notions about the issue. I think that a collective  awareness for gender equality should start from teaching students  about its importance in the development of countries ans the world . As a teacher, the training has really prepared me to professionally play that role in my classrooms and outside.As long as the course will be offered,I will continue to take it because it has also permitted me  share my views on related topics or directly ask questions to experts. I had no difficulties in learning.

(Edited by Ruya Leghari - original submission Sunday, 27 August 2017, 9:20 PM)

Attachment image japan.jpg
In reply to Nadège Mamas MAVOUNGOU

Re: Personal story on the training on gender equality

de Ruya Leghari -

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us Nadege! Would you like to share whether you attended a particular training course on gender (only if you are comfortable sharing this information) 

de 栄祥 林 -
In reply to 栄祥 林

de Ruya Leghari -
I'm delighted to announce that we have finalised a brochure of CoP members' personal experiences of training for gender equality.

CopMembersstoriesThank you very much to all the members who submitted their personal stories for sharing their insights with us and enabling us to create a brochure that reflects what training means in practice, and how CoP members around the world have delivered, engaged with and learned from training for gender equality. 

I've uploaded the brochure to our CoP Interview Series page as well.

Re: NEW BROCHURE OF COP MEMBERS' STORIES: Personal story on training on gender equality

de hilda awwad hilda -
thank you for sharing your experience and I totally agree with you, the start up should start from school, as if we build and aware the capacities of our students and empower them with the needed skills to be confidence and have the ability to express what is exist inside them , sure we will have a great result regards gender and a future leaders.