Social forum

Results of the CoP Members Survey

Results of the CoP Members Survey

by Ruya Leghari -
Number of replies: 3

Welcome to the newly re-opened CoP forum! 

My name is Ruya and I will be moderating the discussion forum on behalf of the UN Women Training Centre throughout 2017. I hope our members will contribute to this forum as an open space for discussion on any issues related to training for gender equality. If you have any questions regarding the CoP please feel free to contact me at tc.cop@unwomen.org. 

To get us started, I'm very pleased to note that we have received a number of responses to our recent CoP Members survey, which the Training Centre circulated this month to learn more about the needs and interests of our CoP members. Thank you to all of you who participated in this survey, your feedback will help us ensure that this year's CoP activities are in line with your interests. Please click the link below to access a summary of the survey results. 

And please feel free to post threads in this forum on the training for gender equality issues that interest you most - we hope all our members will participate and make this a space for collaborative debate and knowledge sharing!

In reply to Ruya Leghari

Re: Results of the CoP Members Survey

by 栄祥 林 -

Thank you. Glad being part of this global community. Sending love from the Republic of Singapore.

Lin Rongxiang

In reply to 栄祥 林

Re: Results of the CoP Members Survey

by Ruya Leghari -

Thank you very much for your kind wishes Lin! We're very glad to have you as a member of the CoP. Please remember that we'd welcome you to post on any issues related to training for gender equality that interest you - we look forward to your contributions and hope this will encourage our other members to join the discussion.