Social forum

Virtual Dialogue in 1 week: Save the Date (24 April-14 May)

Virtual Dialogue in 1 week: Save the Date (24 April-14 May)

by Ruya Leghari -
Number of replies: 4

I'm very happy to announce that the UN Women Training Centre will hosts its 10th Virtual Dialogue on the CoP platform in less than a week's time. 

The topic we'll be discussing is "Understanding Change through Training for Gender Equality". What kinds of change can training for gender equality achieve? What kinds of change has it achieved so far? How can we assess/evaluate this change? 

These are some of the questions which we invite all of you to come and discuss in our special Virtual Dialogue section of the CoP - which will be open from Monday, the 24th of April until Sunday, the 14th of May. 

These are also some of the questions our three expert guest speakers will be talking about during our 1 hour English-language live Webinar on Wednesday, the 3rd of May. You can register to take part in the live Webinar here (and please remember to ask questions for the speakers.through the Webinar "questions facility"!). 

If you can't make the time slot, I will be posting a recording of the Webinar on the CoP after the 3rd. And you can join the discussion form any time to discuss the issue of change through training for gender equality. Some additional key questions are in the Concept Note below. 

I look forward to hearing from all of you during the Virtual Dialogue! If you have any questions, you can write to me here, send me a private message or email tc.cop@unwomen.org

In reply to Ruya Leghari

Re: Virtual Dialogue in 1 week: Save the Date (24 April-14 May)

by Ruya Leghari -

Me alegro tambien anunciar que ya tenemos la Nota Conceptual del dialogo virtual en español. Como saben, pueden participar en el foro del dialogo virtual en el idioma que prefieren - ingles, español o frances. 

Adjunto la Nota Conceptual al final de este mensaje, que explica un poco mas sobre este evento que tiene como objetivo reflexionar sobre el cambio que la capacitación para la igualdad de género puede aspirar a lograr; el cambio que ha logrado hasta ahora; y cómo se puede evaluar este cambio. 

Espero que todos nuestros miembros puedan participar en la discusión del foro en línea (disponible desde el 24 de abril al 14 de mayo de 2017 aqui) y en el Webinario en vivo el 3 de mayo de 2017 (se puede registrar aqui)

In reply to Ruya Leghari

by 栄祥 林 -

Thank you Ruya. I am Rongxiang from Singapore, you can also call me Lin. I may and / or will be posting either here, or at the Virtual Dialogue discussion board, please advise if you have any specific preferences.

When girls progress in Singapore, Sustainable Development Goals too progress.

Thank you in enabling Sustainable Development Goals globally.

In reply to 栄祥 林

by Ruya Leghari -

Thank you very much Lin, we look forward to your participation! During the Virtual Dialogue it would be best to join in the discussion within the Virtual Dialogue sub-forum (please click here) so that everyone can see your inputs more clearly. Thank you for posting!